Sunday, February 23, 2014

"I had forced my sister," says Shruti Haasan

"I had forced my sister," says Shruti Haasan

            Shruti Haasan is a regular face at the cricket matches played by Chennai IPL team. Along with her sister Akshara, our heroine used to hang around with Dhonia wife Sakshi. Recently she is repeating the same thing for Celebrity Cricket League too.

Anyone who watched Shruti cheering up at these matches are now a days wondered why her sexy sister Akshara is absent there. These days we can see the younger Haasan appearing for cricket. Many stated that ever since Shruti was attacked by a stalker, Akshara got little traumatized and she is not making any public visits. But the real reason is something else, reveals Shruti Haasan.

In fact, Akshara does like cricket at all. Earlier I had forced her to attend cricket matches, at the behest of me she turned out at stadiums. But now i am not doing that, not forcing her. She is enjoying her time said Shruti. Our sources also revealed that Akshara is busy grooming for her filmy debut and hence the absence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment