Thursday, January 30, 2014

Mohan Babu Political Plans!

Mohan Babu Political Plans! 


                  Mohan Babu extensively campaigned for TDP when NTR floated the party. He was a former Member of Parliament – Rajya Sabha. He was nominated by Telugu Desam Party in 1995. He was an active participant in Politics then but he quit politics due differences with TDP supremo Chandra Babu Naidu. And from then became busy with his acting and production careers. However, Mohan Babu’s political reentry is being discussed for several times in the recent years. The actor finally spoke on the issue.

In his own words, “I do not have any such plans now because too much of money is involved in politics these days. I am person if contested will make it clear to the people that I will not offer cash for votes even if it means I will lose. So, I have no such plans”. When asked if he is going to campaign for some one or some political party, he said, “Even campaigning is not cards for me. But I personally wish to see Modi as PM”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment